Wednesday, September 2, 2009
i want to play/i love game
First off, that song by Lady Gaga just reminds me of shopping instead of love...does that suggest something bad about me?? lol anyway, I want to buy! Sorry if I spring up any lemmings in anyone but I need to vent about my lemmings on here (this reminds me of common dilemnas in AA & other similar groups...you want to explain your cravings but you don't want to make others crave it, too). Well, anyway, I got this email from Sephora today and it makes me want to buy :( Specifically, Bare Escentuals Radiance Rock set, the Fresh set & Stella McCartney Nude fragrance. I posted this on the MUA boards earlier today, too because I want. The BE item & the Fresh Set are each under $30 so reasonably priced, relatively speaking, and I want to buy! I'm getting into the mindset that I should reward myself for not buying for so long...I really haven't purchased makeup in months, which is the goal of my no-buy, but now I want these things for a reward. I've killed other lemmings over and over and deprived myself so maybe I should let up on myself and buy these things....But no! Even though I have been doing good, I still am broke (did the no-buy because I couldn't afford m/u) so I can't buy these things. Any advice on how to get out of this line of thinking? Please help convince me I don't need to buy! Go! (And TIA :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the rocks - I got the rock from a BE TSV a year ago and it was fun BUT I think they are similar in color to other radiances that are already in the line (I'll check on the BE fan forums I'm on to see if anyone has swatched them and then I can gladly send you samples of the similar colors!) That said, I will buy these if they are still around for F&F sale.
ReplyDeletehere is a pic of some swatches
ReplyDeletehttp://mineralmadness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18473
Thanks Renie! very pretty colours! I have some all-over face radiances that I like...although I've kinda gotten off the mineral m/u wagon, I don't know if I can pass these up. So sweet of you to offer for samples! I'd love some if you find any.
ReplyDelete