♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas gifts from Winners

Winners, the same company as Marshalls and TJ Max, has redone their beauty department at most stores around here. I went in to see what they had. I wanted to get some makeup items for my mom and a friend of mine who mostly has ds makeup items. I was able to get some great Pop Beauty, Too Faced, UD and Ecotool items. So I splurged and bought for myself a mini Pop Beauty silver eyeliner, the one I have been using is old and crumbling. I hate that you have to open and look at every item because people are gross and test items in the store. Luckily a lot of the pencil items I bought were sealed and couldn't of been opened. Its like shopping at Sephora in Santa Clara, CA. Most items there have been tested/used in the store and I don't mean the testers they have out, the ones you actually buy and take home with you. Gross.

I am also 90% done with my Christmas shopping. I do most of it the last two weeks of October and finish the first two weeks of November. All four of our birthdays are in November and December as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment