Thursday, March 25, 2010
no/low buy still?
I just posted on my own blog (if you wanna check it out, http://skittles131.blogspot.com/) about how my new obsessions are LUSH and nail polish. Needless to say, I've violated my no buy in a big way! However, I've really done well with regards to makeup. I'm not really tracking my purchases anymore. Is anyone else? I feel like we need to renew our no/low buy goals! Anyone have new goals they'd like to share? I know I need some motivation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I seriously fell off the no/low-buy wagon... but now SO and I are trying to save up for a graduation trip to Germany and Greece! So I have a reason to save up now!!
ReplyDeleteOther than that... I'm just trying to stick to my $200/month budget for all things frivolous (not just makeup).
I fell off in a horrible way after my Liberty of London binge, then I bought all kinds of crap. I was just thinking about reviving our blog. I"m renewing my goal of 2 new items a month (so price isn't defined and returns don't count) My husband built me a dressing table that is ridiculously big that I am organizing, I think this will help me with my no buy.
ReplyDeleteOne of the huge things on my to do list is to go through my makeup stash completely and reduce it in a major way. Once I do that I am going to add some things to my swap list but I think I will get rid of most of it! So I will post it on here to give it away. Maybe that will help jumpstart the blog again :-) Or at least help people not buy by getting 'new' makeup another way ;)
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteI have a new blog and would like to invite you to join my Dior Duo eyeshadow contest.
Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/29fnvqm