♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I have issues... I think

Well, my UDPP broke and I transferred it to a glass jar and it still dried out. I think its just from opening it and exposing all of that surface to air.

So, I need more right.. Replacing h/g items are ok on a no/low buy. I drove right by ULTA and didnt even stop. I was guilt ridden to NOT buy it because my DH's project is ending within wks and IDK where he will be transferred (if at all) to or even when he will.

However, my gut HURTS cause I really want that damn UDPP.... I guess I will look at swaps. BLAH!!!

Why do I feel like this??

5 comments:

  1. Do you REALLY need that UDPP?? You can always get by with substitutes... any paint pots you might use? or cream e/s?
    Surely that can help you get through the following weeks until you at least find out what will happen with your husband ;)
    I personally have never tried UDPP, so I can't comment on how necessary it is... I use the soft ochre pp for everything... don't u have that one too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like UDPP, I only used mine maybe three times, but it still sits in my train case. I use, when I have time, EL's shadow base. You don't need UDPP atleast for the time being. I would wait til you know whats going to happen over the next couple of weeks. Plus Ulta is too tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I totally understand - I'm going to run out of foundation in a week - maybe two, and I KNOW I'm going to run out before my no-buy is finished but I haven't quite brought myself to order (EDM) yet because there's a few other items I've been eyeing but shouldn't buy. It's so difficult these days. Good luck to you & DH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I use a cream base everyday.. MY lids are a little oily and I do crease (more on one eye than the other)

    Right now I am just putting my finishing powder on my lids before I do my normal e/s looks.

    Thing is I am working now - so I leave at 7am and am home by 1pm. But I am outside in NC humid weather for almost 2hrs a day.

    I am missing it right now ~ but feel bad about DH. *sigh* Thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun! I say hold off but you already know that. :D

    Did you ever try fyrinnae's e/s primer? It works pretty good for me. I had never tried UDPP before so idk if it's very much different. It's a small tube (looks like l/g tube) & costs $5 iirc. If you want, I can make a sample of this to send you together with the stuff from my giveaway for you to try!

    *hugs* things will get better! I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete