So...tonight I went to dinner with a friend and it happens to be in a mall. I think you see where this is going. It's near the end of dinner and I haven't even thought about shopping, I swear! And my friend asks "Do you want to go to Sephora with me?" Gulp. I look at her. No one ever usually wants to go to m/u stores except me. Someone else wants to go, I got excited. And add on the fact that she views me as her makeup guru friend...I cannot dissappoint. She has questions about bronzers and blushes and brands and I instantly say 'yes.' So we go and I don't really look around except at the NARS stand we are at. I keep waiting for some lemming to come but nothing really does. So I answer her questions and we go to check out and while she's checking out I look at the Urban Decay stuff. So many pretty colors. They have a great ad with purples and it's soo pretty. But honestly, I feel like I have all the colors. My hand was colored by the end of the night with m/u swatches and nothing really stood out. The only item I really wanted was Guerlain's bronzing balls but even that lasted a second. I instantly realized I have those colors..and I don't need the same one again.
So, in the end I walked out empty handed and happy. Granted, being broke plays a big part in this. No money in the account=no buying things granted I have a credit card. But I made a rule that I have to pay off my credit card in the full amount by the time of my bill so I think that helps.
Makeup 0. Me 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic! you have done so great!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Your encouragment & support are definitely helping :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo awesome!! Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeletektb8293
Good for you, hon!! You're an inspiration to us all! :D
ReplyDelete