♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, July 27, 2009

Green Looks for Happy Hippo

HEY THERE ARE ONLY PICS OF MY FACE??? No other sharers??

this first look with with NYX Wildfire and MAC Humid
eotd,GREEN,MAC e/s,NYX e/s,L'Oreal Hip products NYX e/s,MAC e/s,L'Oreal Hip products,GREEN


MAC Soft Ochre paintpot, ULTA Naked e/s, Estee Lauder Forest Green liner, MAC Humid e/s(cut crease attempt)

Cut Crease,GREEN,UTLA e/s Cut Crease,GREEN,UTLA e/s


pale shimmer gold (IDK what it was/I think ULTA LOL) and Humid

Photobucket Photobucket

and lastly a Smoky Eye with Humid and pigtails (please ignore)
5/18/08 Green Smokey eye w/Humid

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, I may give it another go and try the crease humid/gold look may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really liking the first look actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! I love the first one especially but they're all gorgeous. I don't think I have any real dark greens like that... hmmmmm.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals ~ MU is fun... Dont think I am venturing outside with all the e/s on tho. LOL

    I like to put it on and then share with MUA but thats as far as most of it goes. Over the last yr I have figured out how to use color and still be comfortable to go out into the real world.

    ReplyDelete