♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Haul!



I went shopping (sales) today. And I am So happy with myself. I am shocked that I spend for a single eye shadows so much money, that they can buy me a pair of sandals (flip flops) in the sales (it was 80% sale).
So I got 3 pair of sandals, 2 everyday casual shoes from my favourite brand (they are so comfortable!). I also got two pairs of work suit trousers (boring black and pin stripe). I also got conditioner and mousse, which are my hg and I don’t have low buy for, as I buy only when I run out.
Then, I got the guerlain kohl on sale for £9.50, which is this week limit.
I was like – O, I will just get the bobbi brown metallic shadow of golden peach, and went and asked for it on the counter, but the FIRE ALARM went off and the SA said we have to evacuate the building immediately. So I went off, and with little help of the faith I sticked to my makeup low buy.
I am very happy with my haul today:)


5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Very cute shoes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah the fire alarm was an intervention! i loveeeee those sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keratase!!!!!!!!!! I ♥ that brand!!! I used to use the Oleo Relax line & it was amazing! Too poor now to continue with that ;(

    New shoes & sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the exact reason for my no buy...to buy the things I've been missing due to having to have makeup lol. Lovely shoe haul! And you find the greatest sales over there...lucky duck lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I find it easier not to have lemmings today - then week ago :)

    Krystal - it felt exactly like intervention.

    ReplyDelete