♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OH NO!

I hauled. I was in that silly place where they are clearing up chantecaille and lola stuff, so I bought 2 lola brushes reduced from 25 to 5 euro! and I also got a chantecialle palette, which was reduced over 50% it was 35 euro only, I couldn't resist :(.
May be I should set up more realistic goal of 100 a month.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah dont beat yourself up... If you had been purchases at a more 'acceptable to you' rate before, NO ONE would say WHOA you shouldnt buy that. KWIM??

    Nice find! And just be diligent and DONT LOOK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to not get caught up in sale madness by asking myself "if this weren't on sale and I had the money, would I still buy it?"...I tend to get wrapped up in sales and buy a ton of stuff and then realize I don't need/want it or have things that are similar already. Derr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally know myself pretty well that I'm not the type to be able to just stick to a no buy & stay with it.

    Especially if you're new to the whole no buy situation is to limit yourself to a low buy instead. Better to be able to indulge yourself now & then than to just restrict & binge.

    I think Snickersforsnuggles' rules in her notepad is really useful but you can modify as needed

    Snickersforsnuggles' 2009 Low Buy Rules:
    1. as much swapping as I want
    2. $5 per week to spend on new MU - can be spent as I go or saved up to spend on a larger item
    3. replacements are allowed
    4. if I need a non-fun item for something important, I'll try to get a sample of it instead of buying it, but if I can't, this can be an exception
    5. extended! this will last until the end of 2009 (or maybe until Sephora FF)

    HTHs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. I agree with Aly though - I try really really really hard not to get caught up in sales, and when they happen I try to just stick with stocking up on staples. I feel like if something's not worth it to me at full price, then it's not really worth it to me at all.

    ReplyDelete