♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, July 31, 2009

UPDATE ~~ Where all my girls at??

*blah*

MY DH asked, "What? Does your vagina itch?"

ME: No its just like a high end primer that fills in the pores on your face.

DH: Oh so you can use it on your face but if you vagina itches you can use it there too?


WOW!! What a PITA. Well, he paid for my Vagina Itch Cream anyways. LOL



Well, its official I am going to buy the chaffing gel. Glad I have a 15% off F&F for Walgreens. Yeah! I said it... I am HAULING from Walgreens LOL.

BUT I have to get motivated to actually do it before the coupon is no good anymore. (not sure its gonna happen :D)

Well I thought I would share a little of what I got from a fellow MUA'er in a huge RAOK package. There were tons of things for my mom in there too. Fndt, brow powder, and even a great fndt brush!!!

My little DD takes all the pink stuff too. It was to be expected. :/

well I did get to keep this little NYC Trio (highlight, brown, suede)

Photobucket


Its really great for a "NAH, I dont really have MU on" look. LOL So here is my barely there FOTD. I dedicate this look to Justin11 who has all this MU so you CAN'T see it.


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

FACE
Revlon Colorstay Fndt
(random pressed powder I received in the package too)
MAC Blushbaby blush
Rev MSF dupe in Sunkissed
NYC Browser in Brunette

EYES
Rev Petal Pink cream e/s quad (lightest color)
NYX Highlight over whole eye (lash to brow)
NYX Brown in the crease
ELF WP Mascara in blk

LIPS
Rev matte l/s in All About Mauve (or something with MAUVE in it LOL)
L'Oreal JuiceColour l/g in Bubble Gum

6 comments:

  1. Aww, yay for mail. And lol at your DD taking all the pink stuffies. =) I think this is a really nice everyday look =) I still have not gotten the hang of using mattes though... will have to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are like no other matte tho... Even my MAC Quarry doesnt come off as creamy as this trio. Need to re investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must...stay away...from...Wal-Greens....:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can barely see the MU! :D Compared to your other looks, this is barely :D

    I went to a Walgreens, didn't see anything I wanted. Was driving to 2nd Walgreens when I u-turned back home. Didn't want to spend moolah just for the sake of spending moolah you know! :D

    So what pink stuff did DD take? How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's 4y/o and my friend even tho she is clearly med olive toned LOVES cool pink (and sometimes frosty) lipstick. GO FIGURE!!

    So those are the things she took. BUT she wanted the CARGO Be You-tiful Egypt palette and I said NO because she took the mini BB e/s (Heather Mauve) and a NYX trio with the tropical colors, along wtih all the PINK blushes LOL. A purple e/l and she's so weird and asked for a fndt too!! Even put it on her TUMMY today to show me and immediately washed it off. OMGosh. LOL

    OH a lash curler and one pressed powder. I am pretty sure she took MORE than I did from the package seeing it was addressed to her anyways.

    She absolutely loves getting things in the mail. With all my swaps, I ask if they are going to send extras, can they be for a little 4 y/o girl. You know, stickers, candies, some yucky pink d/s mu item ~ she just eats it up. LOL

    I just found my e/s brush in her Sephora box along with my SK skunkicorn.

    *sigh* I am a monster in the making. LMAO

    OH and YES this is a NO MU look - even tho I used the same exact technique as I normally do. I like it tho TBH. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great look for you! so young and fresh. and your little girl sounds adorable. yay for packages!

    ReplyDelete