♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, July 26, 2009

getting to know you?

I don't know about you, but I am loving the company of this blog and getting to know everybody, so I hope you don't mind I put few questions. I am not going to ask for real names, and private details, and will answer them myself.
so
1. Age?
2. Where do you live?
3. Occupation ?
4. Kids?
5. Skintone, hair, eyes?
6. Other Hobbies?
7. 5 words that can best describe you?

12 comments:

  1. 1. 30
    2. Ireland
    3. IT
    4. one 2 year old boy
    5 - medium warm, olive undertones. good match is nars barcelona, la mer buff, el dwear tawny or 3 mac nc 25 winter up to 35 (fake tan of course) summer. hazel eyes, brown hair (in process of getting highligts, trying to get back to being blonder.
    6. cinema, fashion, meeting friends, some cooking
    7. inteligent, emotional, loving, outgoing, easy going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for doing this :) I do plan to write my own entry at some point soon, but things are a little crazy for me right now and I need to wait unitl they blow over a bit. In the meantime:

    1. 22.
    2. Seattle, WA right now; I go to school near Philadelphia, PA during the school year.
    3. Student. I also bake sweets for a cafe and make custom cosmetic organizers. :)
    4. No kids of my own, but I do have six younger siblings!
    5. Very fair, neutral-to-cool (N10ish?)... lifelong blonde recently turned brunette (I know, I know, I'll post pics soon)... blue eyes.
    6. Music - I sing, play the piano, and really want to learn guitar someday.
    7. Passionate, intelligent, introverted, loving, and loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!! Sure I am willing to share.

    1. 36
    2. Wilmington NC
    3. SAHM but I now have 2 part time jobs (I am a virtual assistant for a catering company and a Teacher's Assistant for a daycare)
    4. 3 kids, they are almost 16, 11, and 4
    5. NC30/NC35, dark brown, dark brown
    6. I love the internet, taking an online course for Dreamweaver that I want to start soon, cross stitching and reading, a little cooking when it comes out good enough to eat LOL.
    7. Outspoken, forward, introverted, lover, trustworthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    1. 29
    2. A college town in Florida
    3. Newly unemployed! Oh nos! I've always worked in coffee shops or independent fine dining as a hostess -- with little detours such as indie record store, AOL tech support, pastry chef, record reviewer, a store that exclusively sold and served breakfast cereal, painter for mass produced art (such as you would find at Dillards or JC Penny), a one year stint in retail and mostly recently as a bank teller (apparently finance isn't for me).
    4. No kids, not for me.
    5. NC20 - dark brown, dark brown
    6. Music (piano for 24 years, guitar for 12 years, and I can tool around on a mandolin or bass -- I like to write, play and record songs with friends or by myself), watching movies, reading, crafting, sketching, scrabble, chess, writing, all kinds of good stuff
    7. Introspective, uber-relaxed, always late, friendly, sincere

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Age? 21
    2. Where do you live? San Francisco
    3. Occupation ? Student
    4. Kids? Just myself!
    5. Skintone, hair, eyes? NC30, Dark Brown, Brown
    6. Other Hobbies? Shopping, traveling, crafting.
    7. 5 words that can best describe you? Frivolous, energetic, neurotic, fun, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. 32
    2. Houston, TX
    3. Logistics CSR; I ship HVAC units to California and the Pacific Northwest for a major Air Conditioning/HVAC comapny
    4. 3 kids; 2 girls (13, 11) and a son (10)...yes my hands are full :D
    5. NC45 in MAC terms...warm golden brown Black chick right here lol
    6. Crocheting, movies, music, reading
    7. I'm fun, goofy, have a dark sense of humor....I really don't feel 32 as silly as I am. Very loving and try ro be super friendly.

    This is so fun...I'm enjoying learning so much about everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all! :D

    1. 21
    2. San Diego, CA
    3. student/research intern/web assistant
    4. nope
    5. ~NC35? EDM Sandy Medium/black/dark brown
    6. Jewelery-making, cooking, baking, other cute things
    7. introverted, introspective, driven, pleasant, honest

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, yep, 6 siblings! I'm the oldest...

    I'm loving everyone's self-descriptions. Outspoken, forward, emotional, introspective, always late, neurotic, driven - those all sound like more good words to describe me... Funny how so many of us seem to say "introverted," too. I've noticed that on MUA as well - anyone else remember the Myers-Briggs poll? There were so many I-types! I guess we're just more drawn to MUA? Or maybe to the more public communication, odd as that may be.

    *ponders some more*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOPS my bad for using INTRO verted... I am extroverted...

    I dont ponder my day and my thoughts before spilling them LOL.. I just let it all out. But I do not tolerate hypocrites or ppl who mixed words. My family is really good at splitting hairs and that drives me NUTS too. My oldest is extroverted, my middle is introverted to the point that he may never share a thought, and my last is just a huge talker no matter what. Srry for my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok here's mine :D

    1. Age? 30. Yes I finally hit the big 30 :D

    2. Where do you live? Pittsburgh, PA for now. Moving in a year to idk where (depending on DH)

    3. Occupation ? Unemployed since graduation :( Well I did get 2 job offers but both offers would entail me being in another state from DH. Of course he said no :P Chiropractor by training but might find any random job now just so that I'm working. Also looking into volunteering my skills to the commmunity. Maybe to VA or something.

    4. Kids? None at the moment. With us being in flux for the next few years & newly married, maybe after 3 years' time :P

    5. Skintone, hair, eyes? MUFE HD 120, Mac 25ish(?), black but colored it to dark orange brown atm. Eyes are naturally black but am wearing hazel lens atm.

    6. Other Hobbies? I used to be an avid online gamer. Yes I'm a huge geek. For those who know PC games, I'm a huge Blizzard games fan. Yes I did have a clan when I was playing Diablo 2. Stopped for 9 months cause of DH. Like to read, cook, shop.


    7. 5 words that can best describe you? Obsessive :P, Fun loving, Compassionate, Stubborn, Playful.

    I am loving everyone's responses! We're all getting to know each other better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. 22
    2. St. Louis, MO
    3. Research Assistant
    4. No kids
    5. light complexion, & like Kristina (same name as me, too!) I was a lifelong blonde turned brunette about 6 mos. ago (& I LOVE IT!), blue/green eyes
    6. working out, music, being a vegetarian, human & animal rights, learning, & so much more..
    7. passionate, honest, funny, loyal & a perfectionnist

    ReplyDelete