Here is first kill request.
Lemmings I need killed
_ BB eye brightener
I already have By Terry concealer, GA perfect retouch consealer and corrector, BB corrector, Px consealer, Estee Lauder DW consealer and not to forget – La praire caviar consealer too. Why I am lemming the eye brightener too?
and I managed to kill few myself.
Taupes don't work on me, I can get them to work if I conseal as crazy and use warm base, but they don't naturaly suit my olive undertones. I have enought taupes for someone that skintone does not suit taupe - I have bb stonewashed, chantecaille basalt, chantecaille protected paradise palette. No more taupe for me. I don't need sel or patcholi and I have no idea why I wanted them at all, as I don't see myself using them at all. as Estelle said - sel is pretty to look at but it's just gray on - lemming - dead!
Foundations - I have 6 HE foundations over 80 % in each. No more foundations until I manage to use up at least 3 fully.
Correctors - I have 2 peach correctors - bb and GA. One of them have to be completely finished before I buy more correctors.
Consealers. I have 5 ELDW, PX, By Terry, GA and La Prairie. I have to be down to 2 before buying more. I have never finished consealer in my life!
I have never finished lipgloss, however I do have one nearly 90% gone and one 60%. No more glosses until I completely finish 3 full size glosses.
I haven't finish a lipstick in over 3 years. - No more lipstick until I finish at least 2.
Blush - I have gorgeous pink, rose, peach, nude, and really - I am set. I don't need new blushes at all!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BB eye brightener
ReplyDeleteI was lemming this too & went to the BB counter. SA informed me that the effects of this product is very temporary & it needs to be reapplied throughout the day.
Good job on setting goals! :D
This is true. I have and love Eye Brightener but the staying power is only so-so. I wouldn't say it's super temporary, but if I want the effect to say true I should apply one more time during the day (of course, I don't do this). Also the packaging totally sucks. It's a really liquidy formula in a pot(!), so it ends up being a big sloppy mess. I just take my brush to the threads where the lid screws onto the jar because there's always product all over it. I'd stick with what you have.
ReplyDelete