♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey there!

Here's the preliminary site for your convenience.

What can we do here? Just about anything, I guess!

So your hands are all clammy and want to go on a buying binge, use this space at your discretion -- share an FOTD using items you already have, share something ridiculous that happened to you, show us a great Youtube video, make an awesome MSPaint picture, write an ode, let us squash a lemming... Whatever it is, you have an audience and support.

xoxo, Jackie/Kenoki

8 comments:

  1. This is great! Can't wait to read all your entries.. and maybe write some myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... nice job! Thanks for taking the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofl! I can't believe you actually used this name! :D Thanks for setting this up! :D

    This is gingitsune btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ shop and die! thanks for starting the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's super cute, I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I obviously need something like this... already broke my no buy/project 10 pan with the skincarerx gc. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww was that you Blushaholic... I had a feeling it might have been. Well just like AA 'one day at a time'.

    ReplyDelete